1. Receiving and transferring telephone calls to concerned departments, apartment, and office tenant when CS closes of duty.
2. Greeting tenants, visitors and provide courteous services to the guests.
3. Receive & respond to requests and complaints from tenants either through telephone or personally.
4. Take over duty of Customer Service when off duty after 8pm.
5. Answer tenants inquiries and provide all sorts of information to tenants upon request.
6. Check in apartment tenant & do residential registration and PSB form after CS close off.
7. Be able to handle short term stay tenant extension and payment follow up if any.
8. Keep the room keys or store luggage for residents upon their request and provide ad hoc lobby services requested by the residents.
9. Familiar with standard room set up as well as relevant department product knowledge.
10.Receive and registered visitors and coordinate with the relevant residents to arrange entry. Monitor strangers from entry and exit to ensure safety of the residents and the towers by prohibiting unauthorized entry.
11.Be well presented by maintaining proper department, appearance and attitude that manifests and promotes Shanghai Centre brand image.
12.Overtime and weekend shift work as required.
13.Keep lobby log and report special occurrences.
14.Work according to the rules and regulations of the employment contract.
15.Be well disciplined to keep a high standard of confidentiality for tenants, guests and staffs.
16.Carry on contingent duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisors, Customer Service Manager and Senior Management.
17.Follow company service culture and department service standard at all times.
18.Taking ad-hoc tasks assigned by the direct or indirect supervisors and deliver results as expected.
Knowledge & Skills: Understand & speak English to a minimum,Required fluency (equivalent to CET4)
Education & Training Qualifications: College
Experience: 1 year related work experience Office (Service experience & security knowledge)
Personality: Pleasant, calm, courteous, intelligent and alert
Languages: Good listening & spoken English Mandarin
Others:Basic Word & Excel skills
If you're interested in this job, pls send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org